MDEC CONTINUES TO SUPPORT THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- MDEC will continue with our Work-from-Home (WFH) arrangement till 31st May 2020 to help contain and mitigate the spread of the Covid-19 while ensuring the health and wellbeing of our staff and their family members are being prioritised. Starting from 1st June 2020 onwards, MDEC will continue to operate as normal from its Headquarters located in Cyberjaya in a staggered approach to enable essential staff whose work requires them to return to the office.
- However, MDEC will be taking thorough measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by making sure its staff complies with the social distancing measures. The rest of the staff who can WFH will be allowed to take this option until the restriction is lifted. During this period, we will not be able to take any walk-in customers or visitors to our offices and partners can leverage digital technologies to make online meetings (i.e. video conferencing or conference call via mobile apps) with the respective MDEC staff that you wish to make an appointment. If you do not have their contact details, please forward your concerns or queries to [email protected]
- The MSC Malaysia eXpats Centre located at Jalan Teknokrat, in Cyberjaya and its Northern Region Centre located in Pulau Pinang have started operating as usual starting today (13th May 2020).
- The rest of the MDEC’s facilities (as stated below) will remain closed until further notice. We will notify on the operations of the offices in due time.
- The Orbit, Bangsar South
- LEVEL UP Inc, Bangsar South
- ADAX, Bangsar South
- Krea8tif! Incubator (formerly known as MAC3)@Launchpad
Thank you for your understanding. We positively assure you that we are deeply committed to supporting you during these unprecedented times.
Our customer service hours are as follows:
|From now till 31 May 2020||9:00am to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday|
|1 June 2020 onwards||9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (our normal operating hours)|
For further details, you may reach us at :
1-800-88-8338 (within Malaysia)
+6 03 8315 3000 (International)
Email: [email protected]
ISSUED BY MALAYSIA DIGITAL ECONOMY CORPORATION SDN BHD (MDEC)
A Community For the FinTech Industry
Orbit is a co-working space for FinTech start-ups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, or anyone who is looking for a great work and leisure balance in this exciting industry. Interact with relevant players through our partners and make priceless connections with other FinTech providers.
We offer a modern and creative environment, located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, to foster and accelerate the development of FinTech in Malaysia. Let us help and take care of the rest while you focus on making connections and growing your business.
High Speed Wifi
Printing and Photocopy Services
Private Phone Booths
Facial Recognition Security Access
Front Desk Service
Hot desks with lockable drawers for you and your team. Get inspired and inspire others at the same time by sharing your workspace with our FinTech communities.
The space to connect and innovate. Connect and network with leading FinTech figures by hosting your events at Orbit.
#DIGITALVSCOVID ‘CROWDFUNDING’ CAMPAIGN
MDEC in collaboration with IMAM Response and Relief Team (IMARET) and local crowdfunding platforms have launched a donation drive to help supply safety equipments for the country’s COVID-19 pandemic frontline officers who are working hard to prevent the spread of the COVID19 outbreak.
For more information , you may log on to :
Here are the list Of #DigitalvsCOVID Crowdfunding Platforms that you can donate to :
- GlobalSadaqah : https://bit.ly/2JED46V
- pitchIN : https://bit.ly/2UvjArl
- SimplyGiving : https://bit.ly/39rbi8c
Together, we can fight this virus! #digitalvscovid #KitaJagaKita
#mdec #covid19 #digitalvscovid #MCO #orbit #IMAM #IMARET
Session with Coaches - Meeting Room 1,2 & 3 - eUsahawan
Free Training Preview - Blockchain : Fact Or Fiction? By Chaintope Malaysia
Everything you need to know about the blockchain : Fact or Fiction?
Join us for free training preview on basic understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain and how it could be applied in their respective businesses by Joseph Tan , Speaker from Chaintope Malaysia.
Chaintope Malaysia and with collaboration with MDEC to help business owner, entrepreneurs,financial institutions and related industry. Chaintope Malaysia believes in having an educated society.
An educated society not only contributes to a growing economy but also to productivity.
This course will help raise awareness of this emerging technology especially when Malaysia is stepping its efforts and jumping on the Industry 4.0 bandwagon and making sure the country progresses with a skilled workforce.