MDEC CONTINUES TO SUPPORT THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- MDEC will continue with our Work-from-Home (WFH) arrangement till 31st May 2020 to help contain and mitigate the spread of the Covid-19 while ensuring the health and wellbeing of our staff and their family members are being prioritised. Starting from 1st June 2020 onwards, MDEC will continue to operate as normal from its Headquarters located in Cyberjaya in a staggered approach to enable essential staff whose work requires them to return to the office.
- However, MDEC will be taking thorough measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by making sure its staff complies with the social distancing measures. The rest of the staff who can WFH will be allowed to take this option until the restriction is lifted. During this period, we will not be able to take any walk-in customers or visitors to our offices and partners can leverage digital technologies to make online meetings (i.e. video conferencing or conference call via mobile apps) with the respective MDEC staff that you wish to make an appointment. If you do not have their contact details, please forward your concerns or queries to [email protected]
- The MSC Malaysia eXpats Centre located at Jalan Teknokrat, in Cyberjaya and its Northern Region Centre located in Pulau Pinang have started operating as usual starting today (13th May 2020).
- The rest of the MDEC’s facilities (as stated below) will remain closed until further notice. We will notify on the operations of the offices in due time.
- The Orbit, Bangsar South
- LEVEL UP Inc, Bangsar South
- ADAX, Bangsar South
- Krea8tif! Incubator (formerly known as MAC3)@Launchpad
Thank you for your understanding. We positively assure you that we are deeply committed to supporting you during these unprecedented times.
Our customer service hours are as follows:
|From now till 31 May 2020||9:00am to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday|
|1 June 2020 onwards||9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (our normal operating hours)|
For further details, you may reach us at :
1-800-88-8338 (within Malaysia)
+6 03 8315 3000 (International)
Email: [email protected]
ISSUED BY MALAYSIA DIGITAL ECONOMY CORPORATION SDN BHD (MDEC)
A Community For the FinTech Industry
Orbit is a co-working space for FinTech start-ups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, or anyone who is looking for a great work and leisure balance in this exciting industry. Interact with relevant players through our partners and make priceless connections with other FinTech providers.
We offer a modern and creative environment, located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, to foster and accelerate the development of FinTech in Malaysia. Let us help and take care of the rest while you focus on making connections and growing your business.
High Speed Wifi
Printing and Photocopy Services
Private Phone Booths
Facial Recognition Security Access
Front Desk Service
Hot desks with lockable drawers for you and your team. Get inspired and inspire others at the same time by sharing your workspace with our FinTech communities.
The space to connect and innovate. Connect and network with leading FinTech figures by hosting your events at Orbit.
MyFintech Week '19
Hosted by Bank Negara Malaysia, MyFintech Week brings together industry movers and shakers in the fields of finance and technology for meaningful exchange to shape the future of financial services.
The event aims to promote growth and diversity in the fintech ecosystem, spur digital transformation of financial institutions, drive responsible innovation in fintech, and elevate public acceptance of fintech.
MyFintech Week ’19 will be held in conjunction with Malaysia Tech Week 2019 organised by MDEC.
UNCDF/UNESCAP Women MSME FinTech Innovation Fund Info Session
UNCDF, in collaboration with UNESCAP, is launching an Innovation Fund on digital solutions for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises in Asia-Pacific. The Innovation Fund seeks to co-fund companies to pilot innovative digital and financial solutions that improve access to finance and/or enhance operational efficiency of women-led MSMEs.
The goals is to co-fund and provide technical support for companies to pilot innovative digital solutions and/or digital financial solutions which support women-owned, managed and/or led MSMEs. Eligible applicants are welcome to submit a proposal that addresses this goal.
The Innovation Fund is targeted at solutions that are ready for pilot testing and will provide US
$25,000 to US$ 50,000 of co-funding for selected projects.
Ata Plus: Alternative Financing to Fund Your Businesses
The Alternative Financing to Fund Your Business in The Digital Era is the inaugural joint event by Ata Plus and Quest MasteryAsia Group open to all entrepreneurs and small and medium enterprises (SMEs), many of which are facing funding challenges and are looking for new financing alternatives. This event will cover topics from equity crowdfunding, valuation, venture and project financing, to funding your business to go global.