MDEC CONTINUES TO SUPPORT THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- MDEC will continue with our Work-from-Home (WFH) arrangement till 31st May 2020 to help contain and mitigate the spread of the Covid-19 while ensuring the health and wellbeing of our staff and their family members are being prioritised. Starting from 1st June 2020 onwards, MDEC will continue to operate as normal from its Headquarters located in Cyberjaya in a staggered approach to enable essential staff whose work requires them to return to the office.
- However, MDEC will be taking thorough measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by making sure its staff complies with the social distancing measures. The rest of the staff who can WFH will be allowed to take this option until the restriction is lifted. During this period, we will not be able to take any walk-in customers or visitors to our offices and partners can leverage digital technologies to make online meetings (i.e. video conferencing or conference call via mobile apps) with the respective MDEC staff that you wish to make an appointment. If you do not have their contact details, please forward your concerns or queries to [email protected]
- The MSC Malaysia eXpats Centre located at Jalan Teknokrat, in Cyberjaya and its Northern Region Centre located in Pulau Pinang have started operating as usual starting today (13th May 2020).
- The rest of the MDEC’s facilities (as stated below) will remain closed until further notice. We will notify on the operations of the offices in due time.
- The Orbit, Bangsar South
- LEVEL UP Inc, Bangsar South
- ADAX, Bangsar South
- Krea8tif! Incubator (formerly known as MAC3)@Launchpad
Thank you for your understanding. We positively assure you that we are deeply committed to supporting you during these unprecedented times.
Our customer service hours are as follows:
|From now till 31 May 2020||9:00am to 9:00pm, Monday to Friday|
|1 June 2020 onwards||9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday (our normal operating hours)|
For further details, you may reach us at :
1-800-88-8338 (within Malaysia)
+6 03 8315 3000 (International)
Email: [email protected]
ISSUED BY MALAYSIA DIGITAL ECONOMY CORPORATION SDN BHD (MDEC)
A Community For the FinTech Industry
Orbit is a co-working space for FinTech start-ups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, or anyone who is looking for a great work and leisure balance in this exciting industry. Interact with relevant players through our partners and make priceless connections with other FinTech providers.
We offer a modern and creative environment, located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, to foster and accelerate the development of FinTech in Malaysia. Let us help and take care of the rest while you focus on making connections and growing your business.
High Speed Wifi
Printing and Photocopy Services
Private Phone Booths
Facial Recognition Security Access
Front Desk Service
Hot desks with lockable drawers for you and your team. Get inspired and inspire others at the same time by sharing your workspace with our FinTech communities.
The space to connect and innovate. Connect and network with leading FinTech figures by hosting your events at Orbit.
CIMB Catalyst 2nd Digital Talk Series
Designing exceptional customer experiences based on data and customer insights - understanding the opportunities and challenges.
Come join us at CIMB Catalyst, a platform for cool geeks such as yourselves to share and learn new ways of thinking, creating and even disrupting!
BIZ Track (Day 1) Blockchain Bootcamp by Blocklime
BIZ Track: Share . Listen . Network
If you been looking for an event to understand the fundamentals of Blockchain and Distributed ledger technologies (DLT), How this technology is revolutionizing the way we do business and what the industry players and drivers got to say about it. The Blocklime Bootcamp might be what you been looking for this while. An entreprenuer’s playground. Take this chance to gather exclusive insights and meet industry players! Introducing available solutions and tech provider from across the world to Malaysian businesses and connects interested parties to solution providers.
StashAway – Financial Planning 101
Financial Planning looks at your current financial situation (your annual income, your bonus and expenses) and assists you with making a plan on how much to save, spend and invest for future needs and wants. Someone nearing retirement is going to have very different financial plans and goals from a middle-aged working professional or a university student. Financial Planning 101 is part of our beginner series where you will get insights into managing your savings and planning for your different life goals.